Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and the thing most girls want is a date night. I have rounded up the top five cute and unique date ideas. The top five include:
- Drive-In Movie – You should try to pick a romantic movie and fill the back of the car with pillows and blankets to make it very comfortable. When you pull up to the movie make sure you have food to last you throughout the entire movie. Examples being candy, popcorn, and desserts.
- Brunch At A Cute Cafe – Even if you have to drive a town or two over, this will all be worth it. Once you get to the cafe, try ordering things that you would not normally order just to add a little humor to your outing. Who knows, you might even fall in love with some new foods.
- Go On A Hike – This option is for the more athletic type of couples. The hike will most likely evolve into a photo shoot for his/hers newest Instagram picture. While many pictures will get taken, it will turn out to be a good walk with lots of memories.
- Old Fashion Game Night – Pull out the oldest to the newest board games you own and get to playing. These games will start to bring out memories which eventually come with stories and laughter. Game night never fails to bring joy.
- Stay At Home Dinner Date – Get some of your favorite foods, like steak, chicken, etc. Cook it and get some of your favorite side dishes. After dinner, turn on the TV and try to find the most sappy and cringe worthy movie to watch so you can laugh and have some fun.
I hope these date ideas will help if you are stumped on what to do or are planning for the future. Whichever it may be, I hope you have a great time spending it with the one you love most