Written by: Shelby Nix
The winter time is full of different possibilities to have a good time. Of course, winter is not winter without cold weather and snow, so first go to a place where snow can be found. Some fun things to do in the winter include:
- Go Ice Skating – This is a fun way to laugh with your friends at one another falling. It is always good to try something new.
- Go Sledding – Go up to a big hill or mountain and hold on for dear life!
- Build a Snowman – Make sure to grab a scarf, carrot, hat, and little pieces of coal. Let be displayed in your front yard.
- Go Skiing – This might not be the easiest choice but lessons are available.
- Have a snowball fight – Battle each other by rolling snow into a ball and throwing it at each other.
- Have a Bonfire – This is a great way to chill and get to know people better.
- Drink Hot Chocolate – When the weather outside is too cold, then hot cocoa is the perfect remedy.
- Watch a Bunch of Movies – If you are not a big fan of being outside, movies would be a good resort for you.