Written by Ayanna Newberry
Do you ever wonder what song can get you in the spirit for your game? Well here’s the 5 top songs for you to feel that way.
- “We Will Rock You” by Queen. This song is perfect because the lyrics in the song make you feel good and get pumped for your big day.
- “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled automatically gets you ready because of the beat when it first comes on and the lyrics again is the most important within the beat.
- “Survivor” by the one and only Destiny’s Child. The lyrics, “I’m a Survivor, I’m not going to give up” is motivation to keep going when something bad happens.
- “World’s Greatest” by R. Kelly would be a good choice; the lyrics, “I’m that little bit of hope, when my back’s against the ropes, i can feel it, hmm, I’m the world’s greatest” are just more motivating words to make you feel good or just in a good mood for the day of the game.
- “Jump Around” by House Around: this song gets you pumped up, hyped, and anything else you can think of.
Overall, here are 5 good choices to choose from before your BIG day.