Written by Madison Gadt
As just about everyone is stressed for exams, I am here to help lift some of that anxiety off of your shoulders. So I have compiled a list of what to do.
- Get a good night’s sleep, I know this is obvious and everyone tells you to do this. This tip really works, you can feel really refreshed and ready to start the day off correctly if you go to bed early. Who doesn’t like sleep?
- Take study breaks, if you take study breaks than you are getting a rest and no longer worrying about that until it’s time to go back to work.
- Don’t be afraid to start early, the earlier, the better. Better to be prepared than know barely anything.
- Get a study guide. This is because you will know almost everything you should know and review over. Study guides are never a problem and usually are quicker than flipping through dozens of notes.
- Take practice tests, this will prove what you do and don’t know, it is also a good form of practice.
Thankfully, exam week will go by pretty fast and if you try your hardest, that’s all that matters. You can do it!